7 ways to Tell if Your Child Needs to See an Orthodontist
Early Treatment is Best – Here’s What to Watch For
Here are the top 7 things to watch for when deciding if it’s time for your child to visit an orthodontist.
1. Early or late loss of baby teeth
2. They are having a hard time chewing or biting food
3. Mouth breathing, finger or thumb sucking
4. Crowded, misplaced, or blocked teeth, or crowded front teeth around age 7 or 8
5. Jaws that pop or make sounds when opening or closing
6. Teeth that come together abnormally or do not come together at all
7. Jaws and teeth that are not proportionate to the rest of the face
Still not sure if orthodontic care is needed, or have more questions? Visit our FAQ page for more!